Hilfe auf Ranch in der Türkei

Hilfe auf Ranch in der Türkei

Beitragvon Beate » 22 Apr 2015, 12:13

Wir suchen ab sofort ausgebildeten Koch/Köchin die auch Reiten können,oder handwerklich begabt sind, jedenfalls vielseitig einsetzbar und belastbar sind.Alter zwischen 25-35Jahren.Gern auch ein Paar welches auswandern möchte und einfach erstmal reinschnuppern will. Mindestens 2 Monate,max.3 Monate, Verlängerung möglich. Details per Email
Beate

Re: Hilfe auf Ranch in der Türkei

Beitragvon jennifermavilia » 14 Okt 2015, 14:08

Buongiorno!

I wish to apply for a position as horse back guide, available to travel anywhere in the world with your company.

I believe that the combination of my professional experience and education, completed by the deep interest I put into my job, has given me valuable insight and makes me a well-qualified candidate for this position.

The following are highlights of my skills and accomplishments:

⁃ Education and preparation:

I do ride horses since 10 years and I do have a prior similar experience in a cattle station in Australia as horse caretaker and horse back tour guide.

I do possess a First Aid Certificate.

I hold a diploma in Tourism, as well as an extensive work experience in the hospitality field and groups handling.

Moreover I am currently studying to gain the International Tour Leader’s Certificate and I will soon take the examination for it.

⁃ Over 5 years work experience in the Tourism field.

⁃ International work experience: I travelled and worked in different Countries like Australia, Vietnam, India, Switzerland and Italy with multicultural team members and in an international work environment.

⁃ Customer service extensive knowledge and leadership skills, while working as Guest Relations Supervisor, managing 15 team members, and Receptionist in different luxury hotels, I was in charge of reaching the Service Excellence and go beyond any client expectation, taking care of their needs and anticipating their requests.

⁃ Great communication and organizational skills: employed as Sales Representative and Marketing Assistant I developed good sales and marketing techniques, becoming a confident person and representing the company brand in the best way.

⁃ Experience in handling and entertaining groups: during my hotel work experience my duties included taking care and handling groups stays, organizing their transportation, pick them up and greet them at the airport, organizing extra excursions for them and recommending restaurants and points of interest.

⁃ Knowledge of four languages: I speak, write and read fluently English, German, French and Italian, beside my basic knowledge of Spanish.

⁃ Interest for culture and sport activities: I do have a personal interest in the different religions (Islam, Buddhism and Hinduism in particular), anthropology, geography, photography and video editing. I do practice different sports including scuba diving, snorkeling, snowboarding, horse riding, tennis etc.

I am an energetic, detail-oriented and talkative person who loves the contact with customers of all ages.
Moreover I possess good problem-solving skills and I am able to calmly handle situations of stress or danger with efficient manners.

I would feel confident in leading groups of all ages and nationalities and I would be very happy to work for such a renowned company like yours is.

I am available to start immediately and to relocate in any requested Country.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me at +39 3401005536 or jennifer.mavilia@hotmail.it to arrange the time for an interview.

With my best regards and wishes for a wonderful day,

Jennifer Mavilia

+39 3401005536
jennifer.mavilia@hotmail.it
jennifermavilia

Zurück zu Job Angebote